We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and any other applicable privacy laws.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Information about the device used to access and usage including you IP address, location, browser, referral, length of visit, page views and navigation.
- Information relating to any goods added to your basket and/or purchased.
- Details provided during registration and/or placing an order including your first name, last name, email address, password, phone number, billing address and payment details.
- Any other personal information you choose to send to us.
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of Cookies We Collect section.
We collect data when you use our website to provide functionality, enhance your experience and measure usage.
Personal information collected is used only to process orders made
We do not share your data with any third parties unless we are required to do so by law.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To make our products and services available to you
- Personalise your shopping experience
- Process an order made through our website
- Analyse usage data via a third party to whom we disclose anonymous usage data. We use Google inc. https://policies.google.com/privacy to analyse usage data.
- Collect payment via a third party to whom we disclose your contact and payment details.
- Deliver goods ordered via a third party if required
- If you have opted in for us to do so, contact you about our products and services via our newsletters.
- Internal accounting and reporting purposes
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts, who help us run our business.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Responsibility to Young People
We will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised person under the age of 18 years. If you are under the age of 18 years, you must not use the website or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of and are supervised by a parent or guardian.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to our contact address.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You can opt out from our marketing communications at any time by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page when using our website to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
To unsubscribe from our marketing newsletter at any time, by emailing email@example.com